- Position Title: Web Design Intern
- Internship Term: Fall 2018
- Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia, Art, Digital Marketing
- Hours Desired: 10-15 hours/week
About the Company
With the growing queue of creative needs across our Content Marketing, Social Media, Web Development, and Internal Marketing departments we are looking for an eager creative intern that has a background in graphic design, web design, UX/UI, and interest in overall creative strategy in the digital space. You will learn how to apply visual creative to effectively captivate target audiences through the use of design and interactive development. We work across a wide variety of industries so the position requires you to think on your feet and be able to adapt to each client’s needs.
Please see our Internship Program page for more information and how to apply!
Core Skills Needed
- Graphic Design
- Familiarity with Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD preferred)
- Photo manipulation
- Web development skills are a plus*
- Experience with WordPress a plus*
What You Will Learn
- WordPress skills
- Development skills
- Creative strategy and development
- Applying design to campaign strategies
- Client facing and communication
- Cross-channel digital strategy
- Agency pace and experience
- Landing page creation
- Content implementation
- Graphic design
- Site speed optimization
- Vector graphics
- Assistance with larger website projects
- + More
More About Our Agency
Power Digital is a digital marketing agency specializing in lead generation that is analytics driven and ROI focused. Our team is made up of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, creatives, developers and engineers all passionate about driving results for our clients. We believe in taking a customized approach to marketing based on a client’s industry and current position within the competitive landscape of that market segment. We would love to talk with you if you think you would like to partner with us.
Power Digital was the recipient of SDBJ’s 2016 2nd Fastest Growing Private Company in San Diego.
Management Structure and Reporting
Report directly to Power Digital’s Lead Web Designer, Ryan Picardal. You will work hand-in-hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the Web Development department. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.