About the Role
Power Digital Marketing is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in San Diego. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun Old Town, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from Downtown!
Our agency specialized in lead generation and driving revenue for our clients. We are currently looking to grow the SEO team and looking for a top tier, proven talent!
Some of Your Potential Duties & Focal Areas:
- Daily client communication
- Weekly and Monthly analytics and reporting
- Evaluation of new clients, strategy development and mapping
- Strategy execution, measuring and modification (IMPORTANT NOTE: unlike some agencies our Account Managers are not just “Talking Heads” you will also be expected to execute on strategy and get your hands dirty)
- Google penalty and technical SEO analysis
- Competitor analysis and tracking
Basic Criteria & Requirements:
- At least 2-3 years agency experience
- Familiarity with various analytics and conversion rate optimization platforms
- Base knowledge of HTML and CSS (PHP is a plus)
- Experience with SEO management software platforms such as seoClarity, MOZ and others
- Understanding of technical factors that go into a proper website architecture and layout
- Strong understanding of on-page principles and competitive analysis process
- Ability to audit existing strategies and develop modifications to further progress matured campaigns
- Positive attitude and fun personality
About Our Agency:
Power Digital is a digital marketing agency specializing in lead generation that is analytics driven and ROI focused. Our team is made up of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, developers and engineers all passionate about driving results for our clients.
We believe in taking a customized approach to marketing based on a client’s industry and current position within the competitive landscape of that market segment. We do not try and force clients into a particular marketing channel but instead evaluate all digital channels and make recommendations based off data and which channels will help them accomplish their goals and produce the best return on investment.
We would love to talk with you if you think you could help our team.