About the Company
Power Digital Marketing is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in San Diego. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun Old Town, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from Downtown! Our agency specialized in lead generation and driving revenue for our clients. We are currently looking to grow the SEO team and looking for a top tier, proven talent! Check out the overview below and drop us a line if you are interested and fit the bill.
Duties & Focal Areas
- Daily use and organization of workflow in the company Project Management System to help facilitate and assure all client deliverables are on track
- Executing on-page SEO keyword research and mapping strategies.
- Executing on-page content optimization based on keyword research and indexing strategies.
- Implementing on-page SEO strategies though the website’s CMS.
- Performing search query analysis and CTR analysis
- Performing duplicate content analysis and formulating solutions to fix duplicate content issues.
- Performing technical SEO analysis, site architecture overhauls and formulating strategy.
- Creating internal linking strategies among relevant pages / content groupings.
- Structured data & schema analysis and formulating client strategies for structured data.
- Assist with technical implementation of SEO strategies on client websites.
- Competitor analysis and tracking on a domain and keyword level.
- Use of tools including seoClarity, MOZ, Screaming Frog, Buzz Sumo, Buzz Stream, Majestic SEO and more.
- Performing in-depth analysis of competitor SEO strategies and formulating on-page strategies based on competitive analysis.
- Google penalty analysis to determine causes of website traffic and ranking declines and formulating action plans to address relevant issues.
- Off-page SEO and link profile health analysis – off-page SEO analysis, link profile analysis and link profile cleanup/link removal campaigns.
- Execute off-page SEO outreach strategy development and prioritization for PR and Outreach team.
- Google Analytics and Webmaster tools set-up, analysis, benchmarking and on-going reporting.
- Creating and tracking conversion points on client websites within Google Analytics.
- Assess website analytics and performance to identify new areas of opportunity and new strategies.
- Perform website migrations and website redirect strategies.
- On-going A/B testing and CRO through Google Experiments, Crazy Egg and other platforms.
- Share and strategize new SEO techniques with internal marketing team and participate in Power Digital innovation Friday.
- Conduct weekly and monthly client progress recaps and support Account Management team in reporting.
Basic Criteria & Requirements
- At least 3-4 years agency experience with a client-facing role.
- Experience in managing SEO strategies for eCommerce and lead generation websites.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms, their changes and progression over time.
- Familiarity with various analytics and conversion rate optimization platforms including Google Analytics, Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools), Google Experiments, Crazy Egg, Visual Website Optimizer, and other platforms.
- Experience with SEO management software platforms and rank tracking platforms such as seoClarity and MOZ
- In-depth understanding of technical SEO factors that go into a proper website architecture and layout
- Strong understanding of on-page SEO principles and competitive analysis processes
- Ability to audit existing strategies and develop modifications to further progress matured campaigns
- Proven track record of being a strong teammate and team player
- Positive attitude and go getter personality