- Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position Title: Sales Intern
- Internship Term: Summer 2019
- Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Business, Marketing, Sales, Communications
- Hours Desired: 10-15/week
About the Company
Power Digital Marketing is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in San Diego. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun Old Town, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from Downtown! Our agency specializes in eCommerce and lead generation as a full service digital marketing agency.
Power Digital is looking for a Sales intern to join our internship program this summer. This is an opportunity for entry-level self-starters to develop their writing, sales, communication, and marketing knowledge with a boutique agency team of successful, positive individuals. You will get hands-on experience with real, client-facing projects and have the opportunity to present your work and ideas as well. You’ll be learning from a team assembled of veteran managers from agencies around town, and our goal is to train you up to become the digital space’s next hard hitter!
Some of Your Duties & Focal Areas
- Data mine key brands and add to our internal database for prospecting
- Write and deliver prospecting emails to potential clients
- Listen in on sales calls with Director of Sales Mike Iaco and learn the ins and outs of the sales funnel process
- Research key brand players on a city-by-city basis
- Contribute ideas in creative brainstorming sessions with the Internal Marketing team
- Optimize PDM website content using keyword research
- Develop your project management skills through hands-on experience with our project management system, Asana
- Collaborate with the entire Power Digital team to assist in cross-channel strategy sessions
Management Structure and Reporting
Directly to Director of Sales Mike Iaco. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the Internal Marketing and Content Marketing departments. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.