Power Digital Marketing is looking for an ambitious Partnership Marketing Strategist with hands-on experience in partnership program builds and management to help execute on effective campaigns for our clients. The Partnership Marketing Strategist will be responsible for audits, strategy, setup and ongoing partner management of partnership campaigns. The ideal candidate should have proven success in building and managing partnership programs in a variety of brand verticals and should have a self-motivated attitude. Additionally, this individual should be a strong communicator with a deep knowledge of the partnership publisher landscape. This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with the PR team and other departments in the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and drive partnership marketing strategy for PDM clients
- Manage daily operations of the partnership marketing channel – strategy builds and execution, platform setup and management, partnership recruitment, program optimizations, and performance measurement/reporting
- Build and manage partnership programs for our clients and ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement
- Leverage, develop, and maintain relationships with key partnership partners in the space
- Report and provide optimization recommendations on partnership program performance
- Use platform data to continuously test, measure and optimize partnership marketing campaigns
- Participate in cross-channel collaboration with our PR and Influencer teams
What We Look For:
- 1-3 years experience in partnership marketing strategy and end-to-end campaign management
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), strategic negotiation skills, understanding of partnership landscape, and an ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Hands-on experience with partnership platforms such as Share-a-Sale, Commission Junction, Impact, or similar
- Expertise in partnership best practices including: commission structures, tracking, and partner optimization approaches.
- Existing knowledge of key partnership in the space and methods of promotion
Management Structure and Reporting
Report directly to our Partnership Marketing Manager, Tad Dooling. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the wider PR team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the content department. Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!