- Position Title: Partnership Marketing Intern
- Internship Term: Summer 2019
- Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Marketing, Digital Marketing, PR, Advertising
- Hours Desired: 10-15/week
About Power Digital
Power Digital Marketing is a digital marketing agency specializing in lead generation that is analytics driven and ROI focused. Our team is made up of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, developers and engineers all passionate about driving results for our awesome clients. We are passionate about digital marketing and web solutions are looking for some great technical talent to join our team! We would love to talk to you if you think you could help our team.
Are you a highly motivated, self-starter with an extreme interest and love for digital marketing? If so, we’ve been looking for you! Power Digital is looking for an Partnership Marketing Intern to join our team this summer. This opportunity is for you if you’re eager to learn and looking to get your foot in the door with a digital agency. This is a hands-on internship where you’ll have the opportunity to get real-world digital marketing experience in a fast-paced, super fun environment. You’ll learn the inner-workings of digital campaigns and how all of the moving pieces fit together to make a campaign successful. If you’re a quick learner with a positive attitude, then this is the perfect internship for you!
- Assist in the creation of partnership marketing strategies
- Support the partnership team in executing custom strategies on behalf of our clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partnership partners in the space
- Engage in market and competitor research to identify opportunities for success
- Work across all departments and collaborate with team members agency-wide
- Participate in cross-channel collaboration with our PR and influencer teams
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for digital marketing and interest in staying updated on current trends
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Analytical thinker
Management Structure and Reporting
Report directly to our Partnership Marketing Manager, Tad Dooling. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the wider PR team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the content department. Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!