Internship Term: Fall 2018
Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
Desired Fields of Study: Marketing, IMC, Graphic Design, or Journalism and Media Studies
Hours Desired: 10-15/week
- Participate in weekly training sessions designed to teach you the fundamentals of creative in the world of Social Media Advertising
- Support Social Team by designing creative for Paid Social projects across the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Learn key metrics and deliverables that surround the social media advertising landscape
- Learn how to optimize creative to drive results for clients, gain a robust understanding of the key metrics surrounding creative performance and iterate to perform tests.
- Learn how to develop creative for unique campaigns and the best practices
- Learn how to develop and optimize a digital marketing funnel and best practices in its various
- stages, applied to a variety of clients in different industries
- Master crafting ad copy and developing a brand’s unique voice, and use that skill set to:
- Develop USP’s and tag lines for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and more.
- Build and develop a brand’s voice from the ground up
- Develop the strategy behind creative
- Work your way up to account wide creative ideation and aligning creative with your clients goals through data backed analysis.
- Develop your project management skills through hands-on experience with our project management system
- Collaborate with the entire Power Digital Team, to assist in cross-channel strategy sessions
- Contribute ideas during brainstorming sessions and strategy meetings
- Build your online authorship profile through published work on our agency blog
You would be perfect for this position if:
- You have experience with Photoshop
- You’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and tinkering with an account
- You’re not afraid of challenges and asking questions
- You’re detail-oriented and pay close attention to design/creative.
- You’re a team player and have a passion for the digital marketing sphere
- A background in photography and video editing is not required but is a plus
Management Structure and Reporting
You will be reporting directly to Power Digital’s Director of Social, Mike Opera and Paid Social Project Manager, Sophia Pollock. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the Paid Social department. Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, resume and any relevant work that demonstrates your creative skillset.