- Position Title: Outbound Email Marketing Intern
- Internship Term: Summer 2019
- Compensation: College credit (MUST be enrolled in a college course)
- Desired Fields of Study: Public Relations, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, English
- Hours Desired: 10 – 15 per week
About Power Digital
Power Digital Marketing is a digital marketing agency specializing in lead generation that is analytics driven and ROI focused. Our team is made up of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, creatives, developers and engineers all passionate about digital marketing, web solutions, and driving results for our awesome clients. We are looking for some great technical talent to join our team! Apply if you think you could be a good fit to help support our team.
Are you a highly motivated, self-starter with an extreme interest and love for digital marketing? If so, we’ve been looking for you! Power Digital is looking for an outbound email marketing intern to join our team this summer. This opportunity is for you if you’re eager to learn and looking to get your foot in the door with a digital agency. This is a hands-on internship that will allow you to gain real-world digital marketing experience in a fast-paced, super fun environment. You’ll learn the inner-workings of digital campaigns, and how all of the moving pieces fit together to make a campaign successful. If you’re a quick learner with a positive attitude, then this is the perfect internship for you!
- Assist in the creation of outbound email marketing strategies
- Help facilitate the development and execution of outbound email campaigns
- Support in the creation and editing of outbound email messaging and content
- Work across all departments and collaborate with team members agency-wide
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Creative thinker
- Passion for storytelling
- Deep interest in content as a department
Management Structure and Reporting
Report directly to our Senior Email Marketing Strategist, Elena Tardella. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the content department. Apply directly to email@example.com.