Power Digital Marketing is looking for an Outbound Email Marketing Manager with a successful track record in generating qualified B2B and B2C leads to join our Email Marketing team. The primary focus of the position will be developing and executing the strategy for the outbound lead generation via email channel and delivering sales-qualified leads to the agency’s clients. You must have hands-on experience with marketing automation tools such as Reply.io or Outreach.io or similar and be able to build and optimize outbound campaigns from the ground up with a strategy based on data, best practice experience, and creativity. In addition, this position requires excellent project management, strategic copywriting and problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver results quickly and effectively.
- Create and test effective lead gen campaigns to drive in prospects at the top of the funnel
- Building qualified lists of prospects for clients that fit their target personas
- Meet or exceed monthly lead quotas and work closely with the clients’ Sales Department to actively manage the lead lifecycle to maximize revenue.
- Ensure ongoing database maintenance and best-in-class tool suites for list selection, campaign management, tracking and measurement / BI functions.
- Continually enhance campaign performance by updating and testing list segmentation and creative messaging/offers.
- Research, test and apply best practice techniques to improve email deliverability, response rates, actionable data and campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with marketing team peers to create demand generation assets: testimonials, videos, webinars, etc.
- Define, monitor, and report on key metrics.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with marketing automation systems like Reply.io, Outreach.io, etc. as well as inbound ESPs
- Advanced strategic copywriting and editing skills
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Knowledge of the database management including growth and hygiene practices, as well as segmentation techniques
- A great attitude, self-motivation, and the ability to thrive in change
- Minimal HTML/CSS knowledge
Please email resume to email@example.com