About the Role
- Work directly with Agency Account Managers and other developers to scope projects, provide feedback and input on creative assets and site layout, front-end development, testing and deployment of web projects
- Play a role in growing development workflows and processes
- Create WordPress web applications based on sitemaps, wireframes and UI/UX designs
- Attach CMS to websites as needed
- Take part in client meetings to discuss requirements, milestones, and deliverables
- Minimum of 2-5 years front-end web development experience
- WordPress Expertise
- Some experience working with 3rd party CMS’ including Drupal and Magento
- Cut splice and deploy creative assets
- Creative mindset and
- Agency Experience is a plus
- Great attitude and passion for development
About Power Digital
Power Digital Marketing is a digital marketing agency specializing in lead generation that is analytics-driven and ROI focused. Our team is made up of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, developers and engineers all passionate about driving results for our awesome clients.
We are passionate about digital marketing and web solutions are looking for some great technical talent to join our team! We would love to talk to you if you think you could help our team.
For direct submission, email Director of Web Development John Saunders at email@example.com.