Power Digital Marketing is seeking an organized, flexible and experienced Executive Assistant to join our team. This role is responsible for the organization, management, and prioritization of multiple C-Suite individuals for our growing team.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and coordination of multiple complex and dynamic schedules, calendars, travel arrangements, meeting resources and more. Your support should be focused primarily on our CEO, COO & CFO; however, should remain flexible for any organizational and office management needs as well.
The ideal candidate should have experience working as an assistant in the past. Ability to juggle multiple moving factors while maintaining high attention to detail is a must. Should have proven record of organized work, follow-through, and managing multiple requests with tight or overlapping deadlines.
Additionally, as an Executive Assistant you will also be exposed to potentially confidential information and must know how to handle situations in an applicable manner.
MITs (Most Important Things):
- Ability to flex and prioritize in ever-changing landscape and be a self starter
- Attention to detail and organization to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks
- Prompt response and follow-through when tackling complex and frequent requests
- Overall proactivity and preparedness in approaching day-to-day business & executive needs
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Email management and prioritization for Executive team
- Communicate with Power Digital’s executive-level on a day-to-day basis
- Constant management of individual and corporate calendars
- Organize all meetings, daily schedules, travel and prioritize all key initiatives to ensure most efficient use of time
- Work with all departments to coordinate and maintain executive support and assure that key initiatives and follow ups are being prioritized and deadlines hit
- Remain flexible in all situations, and anticipate pivots
- Book travel or other executive engagements
- Complete accurate and high-quality work with urgency and little direction
- Approachable, can-do attitude that lifts overall office moral
- Provide event coordination and support for all company-wide meetings.
- Creation of executive agendas, presentations, schedules, other documentation as needed
- Approach all confidential information with professionalism and sharing on a “need-to-know” basis only
- Support on certain errands and tasks as they come up
- 4+ years of Administrative Experience
- 2+ years as an Executive Assistant preferred
- Highly skilled with Microsoft and Google Products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word (Google Sheets, Presentations, and Docs)
- Experience working in Asana and Slack
- Highly organized, ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Reports directly to CEO
San Diego, CA.
Power Digital Marketing, founded in 2012, is a San Diego, CA revenue enhancement and tech-enabled digital marketing platform that provides mission-critical and data-driven sales, marketing, and customer success services to help customers grow. Often acting as an outsourced “Chief Marketing Officer” for its clients, the Company leverages a comprehensive suite of cross-channel tools, including content marketing, paid media, web development and conversion, social, conversion rate optimization, SEM and SEO, to enhance revenue performance of well-known local, national and global brands. Powered by a unique internal lead generation, qualification and conversion model, supported by the Company’s proprietary Black Box Audit process, PDM is able to source, prospect and convert leads through multiple channels, including strategic partnerships, outside sales, inbound lead generation and customer referrals.