Power Digital Marketing is looking for an ambitious Email Marketing Strategist with hands-on experience in email campaign production and management to help build effective email programs for our clients. The Email Marketing Strategist will be responsible for the audits, strategy, content, and setup of the broadcast campaigns and email automations of the current and potential customers. The ideal candidate should have proven success building and managing a variety of email programs for various types of clients and have an entrepreneurial attitude. This is an extremely cross-functional role that will be closely working with creative, content, web and other departments in the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and drive email marketing strategy for the PDM clients
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel – marketing calendar, strategy and content, build and deployment of email campaigns, as well as the A/B testing, measurement and reporting
- Build and manage automated email marketing programs for our clients and ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement
- Collaborate with the Creative team to determine to ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails
- Report and provide recommendations on the email program performance monthly
- Use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with SEO, social media, content and creative teams
What We Look For:
- 1-3 years experience in email marketing production and end-to-end campaign management
- Strong analytical and strategic copywriting skills, understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Hands-on experience with email platforms such as MailChimp, Klaviyo, Constant Contact or similar
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for email coding