- Position Title: Email Marketing Intern
- Internship Term: Fall 2019
- Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Social Media, Journalism, PR, Advertising
- Hours Desired: 10-15/week
About Power Digital
Power Digital Marketing is a digital marketing agency specializing in lead generation that is analytics driven and ROI focused. Our team is made up of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, developers and engineers all passionate about driving results for our awesome clients. We are passionate about digital marketing and web solutions are looking for some great technical talent to join our team! We would love to talk to you if you think you could help our team.
Are you a highly motivated, self-starter with an extreme interest and love for digital marketing? If so, we’ve been looking for you! Power Digital is looking for an Email Marketing Intern to join our team this fall. This opportunity is for you if you’re eager to learn and looking to get your foot in the door with a digital agency. This is a hands-on internship where you’ll have the opportunity to get real-world digital marketing experience in a fast-paced, super fun environment. You’ll learn the inner-workings of digital campaigns and how all of the moving pieces fit together to make a campaign successful. If you’re a quick learner with a positive attitude, then this is the perfect internship for you!or you!
- Assist in the creation of email marketing strategies
- Help facilitate the development and execution of email campaigns
- Support in the creation and editing of email messaging and content
- Work across all departments and collaborate with team members agency-wide
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Creative thinker
- Passion for storytelling
- Deep interest in content as a department
Management Structure and Reporting
Report directly to our Senior Inbound Email Marketing Strategist, Jessica Morris. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the content department. Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!