- Position Title: Content Marketing Intern
- Internship Term: Spring 2019
- Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Social Media, Journalism, PR, Advertising
- Hours Desired: 10-15/week
About Power Digital
Power Digital Marketing is a digital marketing agency specializing in lead generation that is analytics driven and ROI focused. Our team is made up of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, developers and engineers all passionate about driving results for our awesome clients. We are passionate about digital marketing and web solutions are looking for some great technical talent to join our team! We would love to talk to you if you think you could help our team.
In the marketing world, you frequently hear the phrase “content is king.” This is because content is the voice of the brand and the glue that holds each outlet together. Lucky for you, we currently are looking for a highly motivated intern to join our Content Marketing Department! The Content Marketing intern will work directly with our team on a daily basis as he or she contributes to content initiatives across all departments and clients. This will be a very hands-on position with the opportunity to carry out projects from start to finish, build up an immense writing portfolio, learn the inner workings of an agency, and grow your professional experience. We take great value in our interns and always make sure we are doing everything we can to increase their skillset and provide them with an internship like no other. If you have a creative mind, consider yourself a wordsmith, and are looking for an all-encompassing internship experience (with some fun along the way) this might be the perfect fit for you!
- Assist in the development of blogging strategy
- Edit content with a careful eye to detail and SEO best practices
- Work across all departments to assist in the completion of agency-wide content initiatives
- Assist in content strategy and topic generation
- Help support content creation in support of PR and Social Media campaigns
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Creative thinker
- Passion for storytelling
- Deep interest in content as a department
Management Structure and Reporting
Report directly to our Social Media Manager, Britney Schroder. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the social department. Apply directly to email@example.com!