About the Company:
Power Digital Marketing Power Digital Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency in California. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun Old Town San Diego, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from Downtown! Our agency specializes in lead generation and driving revenue for our clients through SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, PR, Social Media and more.
We are currently looking to grow our content team and hire a stellar Content Marketing Account Manager.
Content Marketing Position Overview:
Power Digital Marketing is seeking an experienced account manager to join our content marketing team.
You will report directly to the Director of Content and work closely with the VP of Funnel and Email Marketing. As an account manager, you will be responsible for owning client relationships as well as the content marketing strategy on a number of accounts. Working in tandem with the both our Social and SEO departments you will collaborate to build out integrated strategies as you curate content that is both engaging and designed to support the overall conversion funnel.
At Power Digital, we work in a fast-paced environment that makes being efficient and detail-oriented extremely valuable. With a versatile set of clients, being a quick thinker and willing to adapt is at the core of this position. The ability to take strategies from A to Z with the support of a team of writers and designers will set you up for success in this position.
Manage and Grow Client Relationships:
- Act as the main point of content on cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Maintain a strong relationship and rapport with clients
- Coordinate weekly and monthly reporting calls
- Evaluate and educate the client on upsell opportunities
- Ensure that all channels are as integrated as possible by facilitating and overseeing cross-channel collaboration
Build Out and Execute on Content Strategies:
- Manage content marketing campaigns and strategies from ideation to content creation
- Brainstorm and execute on content marketing calendars including everything from blog content to landing pages and creative assets
- Work with a team of writers to create a cohesive brand voice and ensure that all content is up to standards
- Coordinate with the social, email, and SEO teams to craft content that supports core channels
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2-4 years of account management and/or digital marketing experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong enthusiasm, passion and creativity for both content marketing and client services
- An extremely high attention to detail while working quickly and efficiently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with managing direct client relationships including reporting and strategic planning
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with passion for knowledge and personal growth