At Power Digital Marketing, the Client Success Manager is responsible for developing client relationships that promote retention, growth, and loyalty. This includes and is not limited to all Client Success activities and outcomes in the company as it relates to client retention, churn, growth, resigns, and up-sells. All in all, the main goal of the Client Success Manager is to grow client lifetime value.
Acting as the Executive Sponsor across multiple multi-channel accounts, the Client Success Manager must work with Account Managers and account teams to drive positive client success outcomes and to coach account teams to gain stronger business savvy and C-level communication skills. The Client Success Manager will also play a critical function in onboarding new clients and helping the account teams demonstrate ongoing value through our marketing initiatives. Our clients must continue to receive meaningful value from our services and, as such, continual advocacy and client satisfaction play an integral role in this position. A successful Client Success Manager is a strong digital marketer, with demonstrated cross channel strategy expertise and business savviness. They are also analytical with high EQ and client satisfaction mindset. The Client Success Manager reports to the Director of Client Success.
3-4 Most Important Things
- Client Retention and Contract Duration
- Overall Client Revenue Growth & Added Services
- Account Management Development & Executive Sponsor Performance
- Client onboarding, support, adoption, advocacy, retention, renewals, and up-sells
- Develop Account Management Teams
- Coach and develop Account Managers, as measured by the Account Manager scorecard
- Encourage continuous learning within team pods
- Foster collaboration within team and across marketing verticals
- Manage client success outcomes
- Increase resign rates and reduce churn
- Expand revenue in accounts through cross-selling and up-sell opportunities
- Influence lifetime value through customer satisfaction and overall NPS performance.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Client check-in calls & QBRs
- Manage client listening points through surveys, Executive Sponsor sync calls, exit surveys, etc…
- Coaching of account teams through pre-call syncs, on-call feedback, post-call syncs, and consistent identification of growth opportunities for Account Managers and the entire account team.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Churn Rate, Average Contract Length, & Upsell Rate
- Existing Client Upsells: Understood as average retainer size
- Managing SSO opportunities and close rate on managed accounts
- Personal Executive Sponsor scorecard and Account Manager scorecards
- 2+ Years of hands-on marketing experience.
- Driving and communicating the ins and outs of cross-channel digital marketing strategies
- Account Management and Client Success experience a huge plus
- Strong relationship skills, supported by strategic consulting skills and technical curiosity
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization, and time management skills
- A demonstrated history of excellent written and verbal executive communication
- The ability to thrive in changing environments and a passion for strengthening client-agency relationships
- Strong experience with web analytics tools
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for knowledge and personal growth