- Position Title: Amazon Marketing Intern
- Internship Term: Summer 2019
- Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Social Media, Journalism, PR, Advertising
- Hours Desired: 15 hours/week
About the Company
Power Digital Marketing is a digital marketing agency specializing in lead generation that is analytics-driven and ROI focused. Our team is made up of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, developers, and engineers all passionate about driving results for our awesome clients. We are passionate about digital marketing and web solutions are looking for some great technical talent to join our team! We would love to talk to you if you think you could help our team.
Please see our Internship Program page for more information and how to apply!
Are you a highly motivated, self-starter with an extreme interest and love for digital marketing? If so, we’ve been looking for you! Power Digital is looking for an Amazon marketing Intern to join our team this summer. This opportunity is for you if you’re eager to learn and looking to get your foot in the door with a digital agency. This is a hands-on internship where you’ll have the opportunity to get real-world digital marketing experience in a fast-paced, super fun environment. You’ll learn the inner workings of digital campaigns and how all of the moving pieces fit together to make a campaign successful. If you’re a quick learner with a positive attitude, then this is the perfect internship for you!
- Work directly under our director of Amazon marketing to support on production
- Help facilitate the development and execution of amazon strategies for real clients
- Work across all departments and collaborate with team members agency-wide
- Contribute ideas during strategy meetings
- Attend regular trainings and cross-channel learning opportunities
- Develop an understanding of Amazon marketing and tactics to grow this channel
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Deep interest in paid channels
- Management Structure and Reporting
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!