Web Development Intern
About the Role
- Position Title: Web Development Intern
- Internship Term: Summer 2020
- Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Computer Science, Graphic Design, Art, Business
- Hours Desired: 10-15 hours/week
- Please send resume and cover letter to John@powerdigitalmarketing.com
About the Company
Power Digital Marketing is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in San Diego. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun Old Town, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from downtown! Our agency specializes in eCommerce and lead generation as a full service digital marketing agency.
Our web development internship is an immersive experience where learning is done as the work is fulfilled. As the newest department in the agency, the responsibilities are not only great, but also require detailed attention. Work is very hands-on and takes dedication, and we are rarely ever on a “pause.” Our web development interns not only learn about how to work within a full service agency, but also are given the opportunity to gain and excel skill sets during work hours. If you’re one who enjoys a fast-paced atmosphere and have an inclination to be creative, this is the internship for you!
Please see our Internship Program page for more information and how to apply!
Some of Your Duties & Focal Areas
- Assist with day to day technical duties
- Assist with day to day design duties
- Edit client websites with precaution, care, and detailed behavior
- Go above and beyond when brainstorming ideas for creating new web experiences
- Support long term and short term web projects including and not limited to WordPress websites, landing pages, advertisements, and other technical duties covered within the department
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in WordPress Content Management System
- Creatively inclined
- Interest in inventing new web experiences
- Passion for quality work and design
Management Structure and Reporting
Report directly to Web Dev Director John Saunders. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the Web Dev department. Please send resume and cover letter to John@powerdigitalmarketing.com.