Sales Operations Intern
About the Role
Title: Sales Operations Intern
Reporting Manager: Hannah Underhill
Start Date: Summer 2021
We will be accepting applications starting in April 2021
About the Company
Power Digital Marketing is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in San Diego. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun Old Town, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from Downtown! Our agency specializes in eCommerce and lead generation as a full service digital marketing agency.
Power Digital Marketing is seeking a highly motivated, sales focused intern that will be responsible for leveling up our business development efforts for a rapidly growing sales organization.
You will be hands on, working on lead generation tactics including using tools like:
- Zoom Info & more!
Experience in any of those platforms is considered a big plus, but not necessarily required.
If you like sales, lead generation strategies, and diving into the weeds to help build sales operations processes- this internship is for you.
Some of your Duties & Focal Areas:
- Analysis + Sales Forecasting:
- Assist with sales forecasting process – reporting, methodology + analysis
- Compile data used by sales team management to create actionable insights that are presented to sales leadership
- Partner with Sales Leadership team on managing changes around new initiatives, system changes and marketing campaigns in conjunction with our Marketing Team
- Lead Acquisition:
- Working closely with me to acquire leads based on our ICP from lead acquisitions tools (i.e. D&B, Zoominfo, etc)
- Organizing of all leads, contacts, opp in our CRM
- Trend + Market Forecasting on top brands in disruptive industries
- Drive sales operations to scale + grow predictable rev
- Lead Assignment:
- We are moving towards a lead assignment model for our Sales Organization – I would like to have a counterpart in assigning leads to each sales rep lead list
- Creation of lead & opportunity lists based on sales stages
- Implement & oversee “retirement” leads/opportunities / making sure that we are monitoring past opportunities & re-assigning in a proper time frame
- Manage CRM:
- Learning the ins & outs of organizing data
- Technical assist with sales growth & operating plan
Management Structure & Reporting
Report directly to VP of Business Development, Hannah Underhill. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be accepting applications starting in April 2021.