Relationship Management Intern
About the Role
- Position Title: Relationship Management Intern
- Internship Term: Summer 2021
- Compensation: College Credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Business, Marketing, Communications
- Hours Desired: 10-15/week
About the Company
Power Digital Marketing is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in San Diego. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun Old Town, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from Downtown! Our agency specializes in eCommerce and lead generation as a full service digital marketing agency.
Power Digital Marketing is seeking a highly motivated, ambitious and personable intern that will be responsible for leveling up our business development efforts for a rapidly growing organization.
If you like event planning, partnerships, and business development- this internship is for you.
Some of your Duties & Focal Areas:
- Organize and Facilitate Events with Power Digitals top Tech Partners and Referral Partners
- Lunch + Learn planning for our savvy Account Teams
- Work closely with our VP of Business Development on coordinating events to bring more qualified relationships to the biz
- Craft thoughtful partnership and product strategies in support of Power Digital objectives; work with sales and marketing teams to identify and go to market gaps that can be addressed through partnerships
Management Structure & Reporting
Report directly to VP of Business Development, Hannah Underhill. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be accepting applications starting in April 2021.