Paid Advertising Strategist (Paid Social)
About the Role
About the Company:
Power Digital is a leading, data-driven marketing company that is nationally recognized for its ability to combine the best of art and science. As a full-service firm, the company offers best-in-class services including: SEO, Content Marketing, Paid Media, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, Email + SMS, Conversion Rate Optimization, Amazon Marketing, Creative, and Web Development. Power Digital is hyper-focused on helping brands scale revenue and increase profits by using data and analytics to guide strategy, ultimately driving irrefutable value for clients. Unique to Power Digital is their proprietary, machine-learning platform SPRnova™ that can analyze any business’s growth opportunities with a corresponding roadmap of how to execute and track progress across every marketing channel. Leveraging their team of the nation’s leading consumer strategists, creatives and data scientists, PowerDigital provides scalable and tangible marketing solutions for each stage of the funnel and for every milestone of the consumer journey.
We’re looking for a creative and energetic full-time Paid Advertising Strategist to join our team with a passion for performance marketing and social media advertising. You will create & traffic ads using the Facebook & Instagram ad buying platform, manage client budgets, and assist in account analysis & reporting. This role directly supports an account lead (i.e. a Paid Advertising Account Manager), and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with senior analysts & our in-house creative team to formulate strategic action plans for each client.
As a part of our team, this individual will have the opportunity to learn firsthand how to develop innovative content and strategy for social ad campaigns, achieve client account goals, and grow their skills in a fun and fast-paced agency environment.
*This is a remote opportunity open to anyone legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- 2-3 years experience in paid digital advertising or related field
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized, and able to work autonomously
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- Experience working with Excel/Google sheets for reporting metrics, including constructing pivot tables
- Content marketing, organic or paid social, or marketing creative background preferred
- Execute strategy on social ad campaigns across multiple verticals, including B2B, e-commerce, B2C lead gen, etc.
- Create and traffic ads daily using Facebook and Instagram ad buying interface with a strong attention to detail, ensuring client ads are without error
- Manage client social media ad budgets, setting benchmarks and pivoting as needed to ensure KPIs are hitting goals
- Participate in weekly check-in calls with clients and senior managers, reporting on specific initiatives or overall account performance
- Report on and analyze performance data, confidently recommending appropriate action plans based on data and creative driven conclusions
- Familiarize yourself with client products and leverage creative promotional strategies on social media channels
- Communicate effectively with your team and the clients to hold yourself and each other accountable
- Improve upon paid social media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques
- Work closely with creative team to brainstorm and script social media ads, drawing on client needs and input where possible
- Support the onboarding of interns and new team members, as needed
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans with significant employer contribution towards employee monthly premium
- Employer sponsored life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage
- 401k plan with up to 4% employer match after 6 months of service
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee assistance program
- Monthly & quarterly team bonding activities
- Commission and bonus opportunities each month/quarter
- Flexible Return to Work options post-pandemic