Paid Social Strategist
About the Role
Power Digital is a boutique digital marketing agency for self-starters to develop their technical and managerial skill sets with a team of like-minded, positive individuals. Our agency specializes in eCommerce and lead generation for our clients. We focus on a cross-channel, collaborative effort to drive the overall growth of our clients’ online business. We’re also big advocates of complete transparency and active problem-solving which has proven successful given our growth and retention. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun Old Town, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from Downtown! We are currently looking to grow the team and looking for a top tier, proven Paid Social Project Manager. In addition to a competitive base salary/medical/dental/vision/401k, Power Digital offers a comprehensive and generous commission structure as well as unlimited PTO.
- 2+ years of paid social advertising experience ranging from strategy development, execution, reporting, and iteration
- Experience with multiple channels a (huge) plus (LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Google in addition to Facebook Advertising)
- Agency experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to a growing department in San Diego’s second fastest growing company.
- Strong Excel skills a (huge) plus.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and leadership skills.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data driven conclusions.
- Help determine client benchmarking and implement optimizations to hit client KPI’s in the quickest time possible through owned channels
- Improve upon paid social media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques.
- Manage and execute on campaigns across multiple verticals (e-commerce, B2B, B2C lead gen)
- Own strategy and execution for your channel for each of your clients in an effort to hit or surpass client goals
- Communicate effectively with your team and the clients, staying accountable, highlighting wins and losses.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns including building campaigns from scratch, optimizing and making daily adjustments as necessary.
- Manage all client budgets and advise on budget changes, both between campaigns within a paid account and across channels based on overall return for your clients.
- Ability to craft strategy based on client goals and troubleshoot dips in performance to make recommended pivots
- Understanding of basic marketing funnel and where each channel plays role
This job is for you if:
- You’re a problem solver and critical thinker.
- You’re not afraid to call out potential opportunities and/or issues with our social advertising.
- You are enthusiastic, passionate, creative and committed to paid social media and client work.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with passion for knowledge and personal growth.
- You have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- You are detail-oriented and organized with strong note taking acumen.
- If you feel like you can relate to The Rules We Live By at Power Digital
Now is your chance to join a successful agency full of opportunity during a time of exciting growth. We’re ready to meet you!