Paid Advertising Account Manager (Paid Social)
About the Role
We’re looking for a creative and energetic full-time Paid Advertising Account Manager to join our team with a passion for performance marketing and digital advertising (with an emphasis on social media ads). You will maintain day-to-day client communications with global brands, create & traffic ads using the Facebook & Instagram ad-buying platform, and collaborate with senior analysts & our in-house creative team to formulate strategic action plans for each client. Some clients will also require additional strategizing for Google Search & Display ads.
The ideal Paid Advertising Account Manager candidate is both creatively-minded and performance-driven, a strong collaborator, and an all-around figure-it-out-er. Applicants should have an understanding of paid digital advertising or e-commerce marketing, a creative awareness of the social media advertising field, and an aptitude for analyzing data and identifying performance trends. Past experience in developing marketing creative (e.g. authoring or overseeing marketing copy or visuals) or working directly with the Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Advertising, and Google Advertising platforms is a plus.
As a part of our team, this individual will have the opportunity to learn firsthand how to leverage performance analytics for long-term client growth, develop innovative content for social media markets, and grow their skills in a fun and fast-paced agency environment.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns A-Z, including building on ad-buying interfaces, optimizing, and making daily adjustments as needed to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data and creative driven conclusions
- Build and sustain rapport with multiple clients
- Improve upon paid advertising processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques
- Generate new business development through service expansion identification, strategic audits, and development of paid advertising pipeline
- Collaborate with the creative team to brainstorm content and ads, drawing on client needs and input, as needed
- Translate technical concepts into actionable, tactical, and strategic action plans
- Develop growth of junior team members through delegation, training, and coaching
- Develop higher level client communication and account strategy, including account launch strategy, long-term campaign management, and growth/scaling strategy
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned