Paid Media Intern
About the Role
- Position Title: Paid Media Intern
- Internship Term: Summer 2021
- Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Marketing, IMC, Statistics, Business Management
- Hours Desired: 10-15/week
- Apply directly to email@example.com. We will be accepting applications starting in April 2021.
About the Company
Power Digital Marketing is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in San Diego. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun Old Town, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from Downtown! Our agency specializes in eCommerce and lead generation as a full service digital marketing agency.
Power Digital’s intern program is an opportunity for entry-level self-starters to develop their technical and managerial skills with a boutique agency team of successful, positive individuals. You will get hands-on experience with real, client-facing projects and may have the opportunity to present your work and ideas as well. You’ll be learning from a team assembled of veteran managers from enterprise agencies around town, and our goal is to train you up to become the digital space’s next hard hitter!
Some of Your Duties & Focal Areas
- Participate in training sessions designed to teach you the fundamentals of Biddable Media
- Support Paid Team on Paid Media projects across the following platforms: AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Display Network and Criteo
- Learn Excel and use that skill set to:
- Populate pacing documents that use advanced formulas to forecast month-end metrics for all paid media campaigns (tri-weekly)
- Assist with weekly & monthly reporting
- Work your way up to account management, eventually tracking budgets, and optimizing for client goals on your own AdWords account(s)
- Develop your project management skills through hands-on experience with our project management system
- Collaborate with the entire Power Digital team to assist in cross-channel strategy sessions
- Contribute ideas during brainstorming sessions and strategy meetings
- Build your online authorship profile through published work on our agency blog