Paid Advertising Specialist (Paid Social)
About the Role
About the Company:
Power Digital is a leading, data-driven marketing company that is nationally recognized for its ability to combine the best of art and science. As a full-service firm, the company offers best-in-class services including: SEO, Content Marketing, Paid Media, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, Email + SMS, Conversion Rate Optimization, Amazon Marketing, Creative, and Web Development. Power Digital is hyper-focused on helping brands scale revenue and increase profits by using data and analytics to guide strategy, ultimately driving irrefutable value for clients. Unique to Power Digital is their proprietary, machine-learning platform SPRnova™ that can analyze any business’s growth opportunities with a corresponding roadmap of how to execute and track progress across every marketing channel. Leveraging their team of the nation’s leading consumer strategists, creatives and data scientists, PowerDigital provides scalable and tangible marketing solutions for each stage of the funnel and for every milestone of the consumer journey.
We’re looking for a creative and energetic full-time Paid Advertising Specialist to join our team with a passion for performance marketing and digital marketing strategy. You will execute campaign builds and optimizations within the ads platforms, manage client budgets, and work on account analysis & reporting to contribute to strategy. This role will own their own accounts in addition to directly supporting senior paid advertising account leads. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with senior analysts & our in-house creative team to formulate strategic action plans for each client.
As a part of our team, this individual will have the opportunity to learn firsthand how to develop innovative content and strategy for paid advertising campaigns, achieve client account goals, and grow their skills in a fun and fast-paced agency environment.
*This is a remote opportunity open to anyone legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data driven conclusions.
- Help determine client benchmarking and implement optimizations to hit client KPI’s in the quickest time possible through owned channels
- Improve upon paid social media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques.
- Manage and execute on campaigns across multiple verticals (e-commerce, B2B, B2C lead gen)
- Own strategy and execution for your channel for each of your clients in an effort to hit or surpass client goals
- Communicate effectively with your team and the clients, staying accountable, highlighting wins and losses.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns including building campaigns from scratch, optimizing and making daily adjustments as necessary.
- Manage all client budgets and advise on budget changes, both between campaigns within a paid account and across channels based on overall return for your clients.
- Ability to craft strategy based on client goals and troubleshoot dips in performance to make recommended pivots
- Understanding of basic marketing funnel and where each channel plays role
- 1-2 years experience in paid digital advertising or related field
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized, and able to work autonomously
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- Experience working with Excel/Google sheets for reporting metrics, including constructing pivot tables a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans with significant employer contribution towards employee monthly premium
- Employer sponsored life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage
- 401k plan with up to 4% employer match after 6 months of service
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee assistance program
- Monthly & quarterly team bonding activities
- Commission and bonus opportunities each month/quarter
- Flexible Return to Work options post-pandemic