About the Role
- Position Title: Operations Intern
- Internship Term: XXX
- Compensation: XX not sure if they can get college credit for this? [IF APPLICABLE, MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Project Management, Operations Management, Business
- Hours Desired: 10-15/week
- Apply directly to [email protected]!
Power Digital’s operations interns are given a unique opportunity to get their hands dirty with the behind the scenes work. While their focus will lie primarily within the organization initiatives, they will be exposed to all aspects of digital marketing, gaining a working knowledge of how each of the departments work individually and together in order to execute the bigger picture strategy.
PDMʼs operationʼs intern will work directly under the Executive Assistant to assist in day-to-day management for the executive team as well as helping out the accounting and finance team. As a member of the Power Digital team, they are encouraged to share ideas and collaborate during brainstorms and strategy sessions.
- Working toward or recently received a Bachelorʼs Degree
- Strong follow through in time management, attention to detail, and reliability
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to an evolving department in San Diegoʼs second fastest growing company
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a deadline sensitive environment
Duties & Focal Areas:
- Help organize important documents
- Learn the processes for onboarding new team members and assist
- Learn the management techniques
Management Structure and Reporting
Report directly to our Executive Assistant, Joy Park. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the operations department. Apply directly to [email protected]