nova Senior Product Manager
About the Role
We are located looking for a Senior Product Manager who is an expert in developing product roadmaps, feature requirements, collecting user feedback, measuring results and delivering high quality software.
Us and Our Product
Power Digital, one of San Diego’s top Digital Marketing Agencies is growing our innovative technology team! In 2020 Power Digital launched nova, our proprietary platform for digital marketing auditing, forecasting, planning, and reporting. The nova platform integrates data from hundreds of clients and dozens of data sources. Using this data, it can predict and make recommendations for over 400 marketing strategies in 16 marketing channels to provide insights and tools for our customers.
A key responsibility for this Product Manager will be to develop and maintain a product roadmap and individual feature requirement documents for the nova software. This role will work with end users, business stakeholders, engineering, and design to scope and prioritize new features and changes to existing product functionality. You will manage a backlog of user stories and acceptance criteria and work closely with engineering to manage sprint and software release cycles. You will be oversee QA and User Acceptance Testing to ensure that the delivered software meets requirements.
- Define a prioritized a software roadmap that maps to core product goals, timelines, and our overall strategic vision for the nova platform
- Define and measure product KPIs and be able to communicate your team’s results effectively to leadership and stakeholders
- Meet with leaders, engineers, and stakeholders to understand their needs and to collect and define product requirements
- Build and maintain feature requirement documents that translate user requirements into implementation-level detail
- Propose solutions that best utilize available resources to meet business needs
- Collect user feedback and incorporate changes into ongoing feature development
- Work with designers to translate features requirements into mockups and wireframes
- Write user stories and maintain a backlog of feature tickets
- Plan software release cycles based on feedback, feature prioritization and available resources
- Oversee Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing to ensure that delivered software meets requirements definition and business needs
- Rally product development and business stakeholder teams towards shared goals and timelines to ensure successful outcomes
- 4+ years of product management experience, with a focus on data-driven or marketing software
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- A sharp focus on results, able to be scrappy when the situation calls for it, while also being able to identify long-term opportunities
- Experience with marketing software and platforms preferred
- Ability to question past assumptions when new information comes available and negotiate diplomatically across teams to achieve the best overall outcome
- Proven track record managing products in fast-paced, agile environments; you have shipped successful products by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with BI & data visualization technologies
We are passionate about digital marketing and web solutions and are looking for some great project management talent to join our team! We would love to talk to you if you think you could help our team.
For direct submission, email VP Product & Engineering, Chris Fitkin at email@example.com.