Junior Video Editor
About the Role
Power Digital is looking for a Junior Video Editor to join our Creative Team. You must be eager to learn, challenge yourself on a daily basis, and contribute to the creative efforts of client campaigns. This position mainly focuses on video & creative with a goal to grow your digital marketing mindset while working alongside a team of fellow creatives and strategists.
We work across a wide variety of industries so the position requires you to think on your feet and be able to adapt to each client’s needs.
Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected] or upload with application.
Core Skills Needed:
- 1-2+ years of experience in video and creative
- A strong understanding of visual design, branding, and the digital landscape
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Attention to detail on all work, timelines, and communication with clients and fellow team members
- A strong vision for new ideas + an ability to repurpose existing ideas
- Confidence in your ability to communicate with your team(s) and clients
- Application of marketing strategy to visual design
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro.
- Animations skills are required
- Ability to multitask & be flexible in day-to-day tasks within an agency culture
What you’ll do:
- Advertising Creative
- Social Media Creative
- Email Newsletter Videos
- Motion Graphics
- Music sourcing
- Audio Editing
- Support creative process of storytelling through video
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic compensation program
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered Lunch Mon-Thurs + Fully stocked kitchen
- Fun, savvy, and hard working team(s)
- Office dogs