About the Role
Power Digital is looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our Creative Team. You must be eager to learn, challenge yourself on a daily basis, and contribute to the creative efforts of client campaigns. This position mainly focuses on design & creative with a goal to grow your digital marketing mindset while working alongside a team of fellow creatives and strategists.
We work across a wide variety of industries so the position requires you to think on your feet and be able to adapt to each client’s needs.
Please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com or upload with application.
Core Skills Needed:
- 3+ years of experience in design and creative
- A strong understanding of visual design, branding, and the digital landscape
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Attention to detail on all work, timelines, and communication with clients and fellow team members
- A strong vision for new ideas + an ability to repurpose existing ideas
- Confidence in your ability to communicate with your team(s) and clients
- Application of marketing strategy to visual design
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Ability to multitask & be flexible in day-to-day tasks within an agency culture
- Landing Page UX/UI Design
- Advertising Creative
- Social Media Creative
- Email Newsletter Design
- Mobile Design
- eBooks & White Papers
- Keynote Deck Design
- Motion Graphics & Video
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic compensation program
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered Lunch Mon-Thurs + Fully stocked kitchen
- Fun, savvy, and hard working team(s)
- Office dogs