About the Role
Power Digital is looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our Creative Team. You must be eager to learn, challenge yourself on a daily basis, and contribute to the creative efforts of client campaigns. This position mainly focuses on design & creative with a goal to grow your digital marketing mindset while working alongside a team of fellow creatives and strategists.
We work across a wide variety of industries so the position requires you to think on your feet and be able to adapt to each client’s needs.
Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected] or upload with application.
Core Skills Needed:
- 3+ years of experience in design and creative
- A strong understanding of visual design, branding, and the digital landscape
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Attention to detail on all work, timelines, and communication with clients and fellow team members
- A strong vision for new ideas + an ability to repurpose existing ideas
- Confidence in your ability to communicate with your team(s) and clients
- Application of marketing strategy to visual design
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Ability to multitask & be flexible in day-to-day tasks within an agency culture
- Landing Page UX/UI Design
- Advertising Creative
- Social Media Creative
- Email Newsletter Design
- Mobile Design
- eBooks & White Papers
- Keynote Deck Design
- Motion Graphics & Video
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic compensation program
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered Lunch Mon-Thurs + Fully stocked kitchen
- Fun, savvy, and hard working team(s)
- Office dogs