Digital Marketing Manager (Paid Social)
About the Role
About the Company:
Power Digital is a leading, data-driven marketing company that is nationally recognized for its ability to combine the best of art and science. As a full-service firm, the company offers best-in-class services including: SEO, Content Marketing, Paid Media, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, Email + SMS, Conversion Rate Optimization, Amazon Marketing, Creative, and Web Development. Power Digital is hyper-focused on helping brands scale revenue and increase profits by using data and analytics to guide strategy, ultimately driving irrefutable value for clients. Unique to Power Digital is their proprietary, machine-learning platform SPRnova™ that can analyze any business’s growth opportunities with a corresponding roadmap of how to execute and track progress across every marketing channel. Leveraging their team of the nation’s leading consumer strategists, creatives and data scientists, PowerDigital provides scalable and tangible marketing solutions for each stage of the funnel and for every milestone of the consumer journey.
We’re looking for a creative and energetic full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our team with a passion for performance marketing and digital advertising (with an emphasis on social media ads). You will maintain day-to-day client communications with global brands, create & traffic ads using the Facebook & Instagram ad-buying platform, and collaborate with senior analysts & our in-house creative team to formulate strategic action plans for each client. Some clients will also require additional strategizing for Google Search & Display ads.
The ideal Digital marketing Manager candidate is both creatively-minded and performance-driven, a strong collaborator, and an all-around figure-it-out-er. Applicants should have a deep understanding of paid digital advertising or e-commerce marketing, a creative awareness of the social media advertising field, and an aptitude for analyzing data and identifying performance trends. Past experience in developing marketing creative (e.g. authoring or overseeing marketing copy or visuals) or working directly with the Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Advertising, and Google Advertising platforms is required. Management experience is required, as this role will coach and develop team members.
As a part of our team, this individual will have the opportunity to learn firsthand how to leverage performance analytics for long-term client growth, develop innovative content for social media markets, and grow their skills in a fun and fast-paced agency environment.
*This is a remote opportunity open to anyone legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- 3+ years experience in paid digital advertising – ideally Facebook & Instagram ads
- Strong analytical track record
- Management experience
- Experience analyzing and driving marketing insights from data in the Google/Facebook ad space
- Strong understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- Proactive, organized, and able to work well individually
- Strong structured thinking, and business savvy to leverage online data in order to understand online audiences, and help our clients develop high-impact, efficient online advertisements
- Manage paid advertising campaigns A-Z, including building on ad-buying interfaces, optimizing, and making daily adjustments as needed to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Demonstrate proficiency at spearheading account launch strategy, long-term campaign management, and growth/scaling strategy for multiple clients, and a deep understanding of e-commerce strategy & KPIs, including solution-oriented funnel analysis
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data and creative driven conclusions
- Develop higher level client communication and account strategy, including account launch strategy, long-term campaign management, and growth/scaling strategy
- Improve upon paid advertising processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques
- Generate new business development through service expansion identification, strategic audits, and development of paid advertising pipeline
- Collaborate with the creative team to brainstorm content and ads, drawing on client needs and input, as needed
- Translate technical concepts into actionable, tactical, and strategic action plans
- Manage direct reports, including setting clear and achievable performance benchmarks and professional expectations, as well as providing essential training & mentoring in regards to the core competencies and soft skills required of the manager and coordinator roles
- Provide regular feedback to all direct reports, and to supply a performance improvement plan to any direct report who is insufficiently meeting the expectations of their role.
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans with significant employer contribution towards employee monthly premium
- Employer sponsored life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage
- 401k plan with up to 4% employer match after 6 months of service
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee assistance program
- Monthly & quarterly team bonding activities
- Commission and bonus opportunities each month/quarter
- Flexible Return to Work options post-pandemic