About the Role
- Position Title: CRO Intern
- Internship Term: Summer 2020
- Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
- Desired Fields of Study: Marketing, MIS, Psychology, Web Design
- Hours Desired: 10-15/week
- Apply directly to email@example.com!
Power Digital’s CRO interns are given a unique opportunity to get their hands dirty with actual client work. While their focus will lie primarily within CRO initiatives, they will be exposed to all aspects of digital marketing, gaining a working knowledge of how each of the departments work individually and together in order to execute the bigger picture strategy.
The CRO internship at Power Digital will give hands on experience on how to identify areas of opportunity for optimization on a website, building client deliverable reports, an in-depth look at Google Analytics and how to visualize data in Google Data Studio, and learning the fundamentals of hypothesis driven A/B testing. As a member of the Power Digital team, they are encouraged to share ideas and collaborate during brainstorms and strategy sessions.
- A basic understanding of how to use Google Analytics. (GA beginner certification or higher preferred).
- Having previous experience using Google Data Studio (preferred)
- Working toward or recently received a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong follow through in time management, attention to detail, and reliability
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to an evolving department in San Diego’s second fastest growing company
- Is an avid online shopper that can draw upon their own shopping experiences to come up with intuitive website optimizations.
Duties & Focal Areas:
- Learn how to build out a A/B testing roadmap that incorporates multiple KPI testing tracks.
- Learn how to determine KPI attribution for tests.
- Setup and run your own A/B tests in Google Optimize.
- Optimize both for B2C, B2B, and lead gen clients.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, reports, and changes
- Learn to create effective boosted post strategies and audience targeting
- Conduct a competitor analysis to use in your UX audits
- Develop skills and build a better understanding of good foundational UX.
- Understand the CRO client onboarding and setup process
- Understand weekly and monthly client reporting through third party tools and Google Analytics
Management Structure and Reporting
Report directly to our Senior CRO Specialist, Justin Kevalaitis. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team as well to grow your skills and be an involved member of the CRO department. Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!