About the Role
Power Digital is looking for an experienced (UX)CRO Designer to join the Creative/CRO Team. You must be eager to learn, challenge yourself on a daily basis, and contribute to the creative efforts of client campaigns.
As the UX Designer, you will be responsible for the creative development & execution of a wide variety of UX support campaign initiatives. Your focus will be around the success and growth of our landing page offering which includes: conversion-focused design, the application of data for ongoing experimentation & testing, and working in collaboration with a team of fellow creatives to achieve client goals.
We work across a wide variety of industries so the position requires you to think on your feet and be able to adapt to each client’s needs.
Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected] or upload via the application portal.
- Assist in the design, development, and QA of conversion-oriented landing pages and web-based applications.
- Apply various testing methodologies on an ongoing basis to improve conversion and overall user experience.
- Inform design decisions that are backed by data, strategy, and human behavior.
- Work closely with a team of CRO experts, developers, and designers to manage the growth of our landing page offering.
- Presenting strategies, mockups, and results to project stakeholders.
- Partake in internal and external meetings to discuss project requirements, design decisions, milestones, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with various people internally and externally on projects and processes, including but not limited to fellow designers, developers, digital marketing strategists, and project stakeholders.
- Assisting in the ideation and production of mockups and prototypes during the wireframing and design phases respectively.
Must Have Requirements:
- Min 2 years of UX design experience.
- Min 1 year of experience using Google Analytics at a beginner-intermediate level
- 1-2 years of experience in A/B testing
- 1-2 years of experience using Google Optimize
- GA certification
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to come up with creative solutions based on User Engagement metrics or Quantitative data
- Experience in developing personalized strategies for different target audiences of an individual brand.
- Experience with a wide range of media and graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro
- Ability to multitask & be flexible in day-to-day tasks within an agency culture
- Thorough with attention to detail on all tasks
- A strong vision for new ideas and the ability to repurpose existing ideas
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members
- Application of marketing strategy to visual design
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic compensation program
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered Lunch Mon-Thurs + Fully stocked kitchen
- Fun, savvy, and hard-working team(s)
- Office dogs