About the Role
Power Digital is looking for an experienced Sales Copywriter to join the Creative Team. You must be eager to learn, challenge yourself on a daily basis, and drive the core sales messaging of cross-channel campaigns.
The Sales Copywriter is an expert at sales messaging and conversion copywriting. You will use your proven expertise in writing copy that converts to drive the messaging across omni-channel campaigns. Primary needs include paid social and landing page copy but will span across all digital ad formats as this role will drive the core sales messaging of all campaigns.
The Sales Copywriter will push the limits to get performance and will be a sales copywriting ninja that goes beyond value propositions to get results. With a strong understanding of the digital marketing funnel you will be an out of the box thinker that is capable of flexing across a variety of industries.
We work across a wide variety of industries so the position requires you to think on your feet and be able to adapt to each client’s needs.
Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected] or upload via the application portal.
- Write highly effective sales copy for clients’ marketing funnels
- Measure the performance of messaging and adapt to increase overall conversion rate
- Craft copy for all aspects of the funnel: ad copy, landing pages, etc.
- Develop and write sales scripts
- Conceive, develop and help produce effective conversion funnels
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Maintain positive client relationships which contribute to the overall revenue growth of the company
- Maintain a steady pulse on industry trends
Requirements & Core Skills:
- 3+ years of professional experience in sales copywriting producing conversion-oriented copy
- Marketing or Ad Agency experience preferred but not required
- Experience in Communication Processes.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem-solving, analysis, and assessment expertise.
- Decision-making/critical thinking skills. Planning and organizing.
- Work and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Teamwork and collaboration with an “Above & Beyond” attitude. Able to work autonomously or collectively in a fast paced environment while under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; comfortable in a data-driven business environment.
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines with composure.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic compensation program
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered Lunch Mon-Thurs + Fully stocked kitchen
- Fun, savvy, and hard-working team(s)
- Office dogs