Content Creator Intern
About the Role
- Position Title: Content Creator Intern
- Internship Term: Summer 2021
- Compensation: College Credit
- Desired Fields of Study: Video, Film, Animation
- Hours Desired: 10-15 hours per week
Are you a highly motivated, creative person with an interest and love for digital marketing? If so, we’ve been looking for you! Power Digital is looking for a Content Creator Intern to join our Rapid Ad Creative team this summer. This opportunity is for you if you’re eager to learn and looking to get your foot in the door with a digital agency. This is a hands-on internship where you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to apply visual creative to effectively captivate target audiences through the use of video, photos, and animation in a fast-paced, super fun environment.
If you’re a quick learner with a positive attitude, then this is the perfect internship for you! We have offices located in New York City and Arlington, Virginia, but are open to remote interns as well! Please email your resume and reel to Senior Content Creator, Sam Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be accepting applications starting in April 2021.
Core Skills Needed
- Video Editing (Adobe Creative Cloud preferred)
What You Will Learn
- Content & Advertising Strategies
- Video Performance Analysis
- Agency Pace/Experience
- Assisting on shoots for various clients
- Work with our team to brainstorm and script social media ads, drawing on client needs and input where possible
- Assist in post production work, such as editing, minor motion graphics, color correcting, and audio adjustments for various client projects
More About Our Agency
Power Digital is a digital marketing agency specializing in lead generation that is analytics driven and ROI focused. Our team is made up of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, creatives, developers and engineers all passionate about driving results for our clients. We believe in taking a customized approach to marketing based on a client’s industry and current position within the competitive landscape of that market segment.