Amazon / Marketplace Strategist
About the Role
Power Digital Marketing is looking for hungry, growth-minded Amazon & ecomm marketplace experts with experience driving business growth through marketplace strategy. The Marketplace Strategist will plan, implement, and evaluate growth strategies for clients on Amazon Seller Central, Vendor Central, Amazon Advertising, and emerging ecomm marketplaces, including organic and paid advertising. They will effectively communicate the impact of these efforts to clients and stakeholders, pivoting as necessary and constantly striving to innovate and refine. They will take a holistic approach to the success of each marketplace channel, from the marketing funnel to detail page CRO to brand building, and will work seamlessly with larger client teams to align marketplace strategy with overall ecomm strategy. The Marketplace Strategist will need an ambitious and relentless mindset to balance fast-paced client delivery responsibilities with internal department development – helping to advance knowledge, efficiency, and effectiveness across the team, maintaining a “we” vs. “me” attitude.
- Have a growth mindset with a winning attitude, problem-solving abilities, and ambition to learn
- Analyze data within Amazon Seller Central, Vendor Central, and Amazon Advertising Console to help initiate new strategies for existing and new clients
- Implement, measure, and refine different organic and paid strategies based on unique client situations and goals.
- Some client facing responsibilities including strategy review, reporting, etc via email and phone
- Work with the team to standardize current account management tools as it relates to the Amazon department: including performance indicators, escalation management, reporting, and more.
- Consistent approachable, can-do attitude that lifts overall office morale
- Research and stay up-to-date on the latest trends & technologies as it relates to the digital landscape, Amazon, or marketplace platforms as a whole and the execution/ adoption of your findings.
- Consistently drive efficiencies within the Amazon department
- Other applicable duties, as assigned
- Proficient in Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central
- Knowledge of PPC advertising strategy & measurement through Amazon Advertising Console
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising strategy via Amazon DSP a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability & ambition to thrive in a fast-paced agency environment
- Strong client skills and account management experience a plus
- Google suite proficiency
- Excel proficiency
- 2-4+ years of Amazon experience