Amazon / Marketplace Account Manager
About the Role
Power Digital Marketing is looking for hungry, growth-minded ecommerce marketing experts with experience developing & managing client relationships. The Marketplace Account Manager will oversee & facilitate growth strategies for clients on Amazon Seller Central, Vendor Central, Amazon Advertising, and emerging ecomm marketplaces, including organic and paid advertising. They will effectively communicate the impact of these efforts to clients and stakeholders, set & manage client expectations, and maintain clear alignment with internal strategist teams through exceptional communication & organization. They will take a holistic approach to the success of each marketplace channel, from the marketing funnel to detail page CRO to brand building, and will work seamlessly with larger client teams to align marketplace strategy with overall ecomm strategy. The Marketplace Account Manager will need an ambitious and relentless mindset to balance fast-paced client communication responsibilities with internal department development – helping to advance knowledge, efficiency, and effectiveness across the team, maintaining a “we” vs. “me” attitude.
- Have a growth mindset with a winning attitude, problem-solving abilities, and ambition to learn
- Interpret data within Amazon Seller Central, Vendor Central, and Amazon Advertising Console to help initiate new strategies for existing and new clients
- Project Management: Organize & coordinate strategist teams to get results, drive accountability with client & internal teams
- Develop rapport & trust within client relationships through consistent, effective communication
- Work with the team to standardize current account management tools as it relates to the Amazon department: including performance indicators, escalation management, reporting, and more.
- Consistent approachable, can-do attitude that lifts overall office morale
- Research and stay up-to-date on the latest trends & technologies as it relates to the digital landscape, Amazon, or marketplace platforms as a whole and the execution/ adoption of your findings.
- Consistently drive efficiencies within the Amazon department
- Other applicable duties, as assigned
- Strong client and account management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization/project management skills
- Proficient in Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central
- Understand & effectively communicate Amazon strategy
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising strategy via Amazon DSP a plus
- Knowledge of other performance marketing platforms (Google, Facebook, Criteo, etc.) a plus
- Ability & ambition to thrive in a fast-paced agency environment
- Google suite proficiency
- Excel proficiency
- 1-3+ years of Amazon experience
- 1-3+ years of client-facing experience